The Grandstream GXP1625 is a Linux based IP phone for small businesses. The GXP1625 includes 2 SIP lines and 3-way conferencing, and also offers dual switched network ports and a 132 x 48 backlit LCD display which allows easy viewing.
Grandstream GXP1625 Key Features:
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
This model differs from the GXP1620 by offering integrated PoE. This feature among others allow the GXP1625 to be a versatile, user friendly and high quality IP office phone.
Grandstream GXP1625 Technical Specification
- Dual switched auto sensing 10/100 Mbps ethernet ports
- Integrated PoE
- 132 x 48 backlit graphical LCD Display
- 2 line keys with dual-colour LED and 2 SIP accounts
- 3 XML programmable content sensitive soft keys
- 5 navigation menu keys
- 13 dedicated function keys for:
- Support for
in-band and out-of-band DTMF
- Hold, transfer, forward
- Call park/pickup
- 3-way conference
- Shared-call-appearence (SCA)
- Bridged-line-appearence (BLA)
- Downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items)
- Call history (up to 200 records)
- Off-Hook auto dial
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Yes, HD Handseet and speakerphone with support for wideband audio.
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P)
- Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- User and administrator access control
- MD5 and MD5-sess based on authentication
- 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file
- 802.1x media access control
- Over 12 languages supported including:
Both Simplified and Tradition Chinese
- Dimension – 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset)
- Unit Weight – 0.73kg
- Package Weight – 1.1kg
- GXP1625 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick installation guide, brochure and GPL LicenseTo see the whole specification please view our datasheet at the top of the page.
There are no reviews yet.