The Ubiquiti airMAX PowerBeam PBE-M5-300 (previously known as NanoBeam NBE-M5-300) M5-300 is set to reinvent CPE with uniform beam width, an efficient footprint and faster processor all in a 4-part, screwless Dish Reflector Design. Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. Note that this is the successor to the NanoBridge.
The Ubiquiti airMAX PowerBeam 300 is the entry level 5Ghz Powerbeam with a range of up to 3km which throughput of up to 150Mbps, you you require more range then why not check out the PowerBeam 400 which has a range of up to 5km. If you require a higher throughput then the PowerBeam AC is the dish for you with throughput of up to 450Mbps and a 10km range it is currently the top dog of PowerBeams
Ubiquiti PowerBeam M5-300 Key Features
- Faster Processor Increases Performance
- Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20degree of uptilt and up to 20 degree of downtilt.
- Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the PowerBeam on the pole.
- Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
- Fasteners GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
- Dish and brackets Made of galvanized steel that is powder coated for superior corrosion resistance. Redesigned pole bracket for the 400 mm dish and fender washers for the 300 mm dish prevent paint from being removed from the metal brackets for improved corrosion resistance.
- Easy Assembly and Installation
The PowerBeam M5 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, noise immunity is improved by the PowerBeam blocking or spatially filtering out noise. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The PowerBeam utilises airMAX technology, which unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This ‘time slot’ method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Dimensions (mm): 325 x 325 x 256
- Weight: 1.203 kg
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption: 6W
- Operating Frequency: 5.47-5.825GHz
- Gain: 22dBi
- Max. VSWR: 2:1
- Built-In Mechanical Downtilt: +20 to -10
- Output Power: 26 dBm
- Wind Loading: 45 lbf @ 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- LEDs: Power, LAN, WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: 24 kV, Contact: 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
There are no reviews yet.