Sangoma A101E Digital Telephony Card
The Sangoma A101E is part of Sangoma’s family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line it uses the same high-performance PCI or PCI Express interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world. The A101E supports up to 2.048 Mbps of full duplex data throughput or up to 30 voice calls over a single T1, E1, or J1 line.
Sangoma A101E Digital Telephony Card Overview
With Sangoma A101E card, you can always take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The A101E, like all cards in Sangoma’s AFT family, is field upgradeable with crash-proof firmware. Choose the Sangoma A101D and A101DX cards with Octasic’s DSP hardware and certified algorithms to achieve carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement functions on your open source or even proprietary telephone system.
Sangoma A101E Features and Functions
- One T1/E1 port with optimum PCI Express or PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, SF, D4. Also compatible with Japan’s J1.
- Support for AsteriskTM, YateTM, and FreeSwitchTM PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- All of Sangoma’s AFT products use the same base PCI interface card and the same professionally engineered firmware on the same family of Field Upgradeable Gate Arrays.
- Fully compatible with all commercially available motherboards proper PCI-standard interrupt sharing without manual tuning.
- A101-X and A101D-X PCI Express: 1 Lane PCI Express bus.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Includes high quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack mount servers.
- Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at 3.3 V or 5V.
- Temperature range: 0 50 C.
- Autosense compatibility with 5V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available.
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling CAS and ISDN PRI.
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- Use raw bitstream interfaces to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch.