The Sangoma A101 is the industry’s first affordable single port T1/E1/J1 card with available Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation. It’s designed for optimum voice support for smaller systems.
Sangoma A101 Digital Telephony Card Overview
The Sangoma A101 is part of Sangoma’s family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line – it uses the same high-performance PCI or PCI Express interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world. The Sangoma A101 supports up to 2.048 Mbps of full duplex data throughput or up to 30 voice calls over a single T1, E1, or J1 line. With Sangoma cards, you can always take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The Sangoma A101, like all cards in Sangoma’s AFT family, is field upgradeable with crash-proof firmware.
Sangoma A101 Features and Functions
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI.
- Block mode raw bit-stream interface for integration with the Asterisk Open Source PBX/IVR platform.
- Channelized mode supporting individual DMA into voice timeslots plus onboard HDLC support of PRI channel for soft PBX implementations that can use these features.
Sangoma A101 Technical Specifications
- One T1/E1 port with optimum PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications
- Support for Asterisk®, FreeSwitch™, and Yate as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications
- All of Sangoma’s AFT products use the same base PCI interface card. Fully compatible with all commercially available motherboards—proper PCI-standard interrupt sharing without manual tuning
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis; includes high-quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available
- Autosense compatibility with 5V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, ESF, SF, D4. Also compatible with Japan’s J1
- Maximum operational power for PCI: 3 W (0.6 A @ 5 V) For PCI Express: 2.5 W (0.76 A @ 3.3 V)
- Temperature range: 0 – 50° C
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- Use raw bitstream interfaces to support arbitrary non standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch
- WANPIPE® routing stack is completely independent of TDM voice application for total system reliability
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field-tested, and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25
- Operating Systems
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
- T1/E1 Status Alarms
- RED: Telco Red Alarm Condition
- OOF: Out of Frame
- LOS: Receive Loss of Signal
- AIS: Alarm Indication Signal
- RAI: Remote Alarm Indication (Yellow Alarm) Line Protocols
- Voice CAS, MFC/R2, PRI, ATM, Frame Relay, X.25, HDLC, PPP, SS7, Transparent bit-stream, BSC Higher Level Protocols
- IP/IPX over Frame Relay/PPP/HDLC/X.25, X.25 over Frame Relay (Annex G), BSC over X.25, SNA over X.25, PPPoE, PPPoA, IP over ATM
- FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022, Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-2016, IEC 60950, JATE
- Technical certifications in Russia, Malaysia, and Australia
- Diagnostic Tools
- WANPIPEMON, SNMP, system logs
- Production Quality
- ISO 9002
There are no reviews yet.