As with other Sangoma PCI cards, the Sangoma A108E is available in an A108DE version especially built for the soft telephony industry. The AFT card supports eight T1/E1 or fractional T1/E1 data streams.
Sangoma A108E Overview:
As part of Sangoma’s AFT range of products, the A108 makes use of the same high performance PCI interface that has been deployed in large quantities all over the world. The available A108DE card includes Octastic’s DSP hardware and certified algorithms providing carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) functions. Like all the Sangoma AFT family, the A108E is field upgradeable to take advantage of hardware and software improvements as they become available.
Sangoma A108E Features & Functions:
- Each A108E RJ45 port serves 2 E1/T1 lines. We provide a splitter cable for each port.
- The Sangoma A108E ports can be operated in T1 or E1 mode independently or each other. i.e. port 1 can drive a T1 based channel bank, while port two can be hooked up to an E1 PRI circuit- WITH A SINGLE COMMON TIMING SOURCE.
- Compatibility with all commercially available motherboards.
- No IRQ sharing issues. Will always share interrupts with any other PCI compatible devices.
- Highest MTBF in the business for worry free reliability. Five year warranty plus a thirty day no-questions-asked money back guarantee
- Carrier-grade on-board echo cancellation and voice enhancement with 128ms 1024 taps echo tail. ONLY AVAILABLE on A108D Version
- Consistently lower host CPU usage for any application.
- Common PCI architecture HW and SW design across the entire product family from smallest analog cards through to multiple T1/E1 ports and beyond for maximum compatibility and perfect interoperability.
- Small form factor 2U design for all cards allows for dense installations in 2U servers.
- Always 3.3v and 5v PCI compatible.
- Firmware field upgradeable for easy maintenance.