point-to-point backhaul radios. It operates on the 3GHz frequency, offering interference-free operation. A license is required and must be licensed with the FCC to operate this radio. Utilizing INVICTUS, this radio features a processing engine that surpasses all the limitations inherent to generic Wi-Fi chips. This helps to provide superior performance, long range capability, DFS flexibility, and higher delivered throughput.
Ubiquiti’s INVICTUS™ custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long distance outdoor applications.
Carrier Backhaul for the World
The airFiber X features multiple channel width options to suit your deployment needs – up to 11 different channel sizes available for the AF-3X.
Optimal Operation and Channel Configuration
Channel width flexibility allows you to independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies and place them anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. You also have the ability to program different uplink and downlink duty cycles to support asymmetric traffic requirements.
• Dimensions: 224 x 82 x 48mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89″)
• Weight: 0.35kg (0.77lbs)
• RF Connectors: (2) RP-SMA Weatherproof (CH0, CH1) / (1) SMA Weatherproof (GPS)
• GPS Antenna: External, Magnetic Base
• Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet. Pins 1,2,4,5+ / Pins 7,8,3,6-
• Max. Power Consumption: 17W @ Max. Power/Duty Cycle
• Supported Voltage Range: 19-29VDC
• Mounting: airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible) / GPS Pole Mount (included)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F)
• Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Management Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet port
• Processor: INVICTUS IC
• Maximum Throughput: 525Mbps
• Maximum Range: 200+ km
• Encryption: 128-bit AES
• OS: airOS F
• Wireless Modes: Master/Slave
• Frequency Range: 3300 – 3900MHz
• Max. Conducted TX Power: 29dBm
• Frequency Accuracy: ±2.5ppm without GPS Synchronization / ±0.2ppm with GPS Synchronization
• 1 x airFiber AF-3X
• 1 x GPS pole mount
• 1 x 24V, 1A PoE adapter
• 1 x External GPS antenna
• 1 x Metal strap
• 2 x Cable ties
• 1 x Power cord
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
There are no reviews yet.